Friday Leave
Told leave to accompany and celebrate with my Baby her good "O" level results L1R4=11.. Her results was even better than me and my bro's.. Well done.. baby... So proud of u.. Hehe...
We went to sakae to eat, my baby's treat to me. Then we went to watch 27 dresses.. or the lead actor n actress is so pretty. The guy so charming man.. drools =)~
Then we shopped around.. the fashion is getting more n more horrible.. clothes look so weird.. but thanks to baby, i managed to buy a dress at $10 and a $10 blouse. Then i treated baby to zichar at a restaurant. But nothing fantastic la the dishes. Good news is that this year I can drive a car, cos my aunt is lending us her car. shiok.. I love to drive.. I love to unwind the window and feel the breeze and it feels good being in control of where u wanna go.. shiok...
We went to sakae to eat, my baby's treat to me. Then we went to watch 27 dresses.. or the lead actor n actress is so pretty. The guy so charming man.. drools =)~
Then we shopped around.. the fashion is getting more n more horrible.. clothes look so weird.. but thanks to baby, i managed to buy a dress at $10 and a $10 blouse. Then i treated baby to zichar at a restaurant. But nothing fantastic la the dishes. Good news is that this year I can drive a car, cos my aunt is lending us her car. shiok.. I love to drive.. I love to unwind the window and feel the breeze and it feels good being in control of where u wanna go.. shiok...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home